Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Note: Multi-player and all online features for this product will be terminated and will no longer be available from 22/06/2018
A world of adventures with your own best friend
Get your paws on a talking dog and embark on an incredible quest to sniff out clues, dig up treasure and solve the mystery of Castlewood Island.
Heroic pets and long-lost legends
• Pick a pup with real personality – will you choose a tough-talking husky, brave collie, fun-loving Labrador or giggly Dalmatian?
• Discover the enchanting stories and forgotten legends of Castlewood Island.
• Teach your dog tricks and take photos together in the real world.
• Shout your dog’s name to see it come running – it knows your voice and face just like a real pet.
• Give your pet treats, toys, cool costumes and daily showers to keep it happy and healthy.
Things you should know
• On-screen text and voice-over support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish and Dutch.
• You’ll need a PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately) to play this game.
1 Player, Network Features, 1MB Minimum Space Required, Touchscreen/Rear Touch Pad, Dual Analog Sticks, Front and Rear Camera, Motion Sensor, Microphone
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
PlayStation®Vita Pets ©2014 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Spiral House. “PlayStation” and “PS Vita”are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.