MEMORIES OF MARS is an open world survival game set on the abandoned mining operations in Mars. Explore the unforgiving Martian terrain and build a habitable homestead while fighting off enemies, extreme conditions and other clone survivors.
• 16 Km2 of Mars to discover over 120 points of interest including abandoned towns, mines, industrial facilities, biodomes...
• Cooperate or compete with others to fulfill your needs, craft your equipment and your base. There are upgradeable skills and hundreds of items to customize your experience.
• Combat NPCs and competing players. From basic security robots or drones to titanic military units, all left over from the failed colonization efforts.
• Join in-game events where players converge and compete for resources or follow our “Emergency Protocols” system that has players perform tasks through the environment as they learn about the downfall of Mars and try to escape it.
- 505 GAMES S.R.L.
- Adventure, Adventure, Action
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French (France), German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.