Mini Madness is an arcade racing game inspired by such titles as Re-Volt or Micro Machines.
Players are racing on crazy, expanded vertically tracks placed in a single-family house and in its large garden, by taking control over miniature remote cars.
Driving mechanics are focused on managing your car’s afterburner. Perform flips in mid air to fill your afterburner meter, which will ensure dynamic driving.
While you progress through the game, you will be able to upgrade the afterburner meter and its charge speed, speed of flips, brakes and many more.
There are many ways to drive through tracks like for eg. utilizing available shortcuts.
You are only limited by control points which should be scored in specific order.
You can drive on walls and ceilings thanks to special gravity panels and appropriate engine upgrades.
Each track location has interactable objects that can be activated by a special transmitter.
It can be a shortcut on an extendable bridge or activation of a toy robot, which will shoot a volley of projectiles on your opponents,
or a fan that will make driving harder or...
- The game provides single player mode and local co-op mode.
- 20 unique sports cars.
- You can upgrade your car’s visuals, parameters and abilities.
- There are multiple game modes - time race, fast race, championship, challenge.
- There are mini games for many players such as mini golf or playing tag.
- There are 21 diverse tracks in 10 locations.
- While racing, players can collect temporary augments such as mines, rockets, smokescreen and many more.
- Players can interact with objects on locations and influence gameplay.
- Drageus Games S.A.
- Screen Languages:
- English, Polish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.