Railway Empire - Germany (English/Chinese/Korean Ver.)
- In-game purchases optional
- 1 player
- Remote Play supported
Marked by the revolts and rebellions of the March Revolution, the German petty states are on the brink of economic collapse. However, with the appearance of the first private trains, cross-border connections are increasingly growing, linking the larger cities and creating industrial centers that will lift the troubled country. In the Railway Empire - Germany DLC you will be a central part of this movement. Strengthen your influence as a railway magnate within Germany and exploit new building grounds by acquiring valuable concessions.
• New scenario - Patchwork (1850 - 1870)
• Map expansion: Germany (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
• 10 historical engines such as the Adler and the Rhein
• More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. canned kraut and cuckoo clocks) and 59 new cities
• New songs and reworked city buildings as well as an update of the characters and German signaling signs
• Exclusive ‘concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map).
In order to play with this additional content, it is necessary to first purchase game disc or full game from PlayStation™Store that is sold separately and update your game with the most recent online update.
This program or data to be applied to existing program is only compatible with Asia version (official product) which is distributed by SIE or other official distributors. Compatibility with program or data from other region is not guaranteed.
Railway Empire Copyright © 2018 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Railway Empire is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH and is used under license. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
- H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.