- 1 player
- 1 player
In the Wild West, it takes a lot of luck just to stay alive. Fortunately in Luckslinger, good fortune is measurable, collectible and usable whenever you need it most. Kill bandits, steal their luck and use it for your own good. The more luck you have, the better chance you have that enemy bullets will miss, you get saved from a bad jump or better loot is dropped at your feet. But beware! When you don’t have much luck built up in your special bracelet, bridges might collapse, rocks could tumble loose or outlaws might find a way to get the jump on you!
Inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, dark humor and greed-driven anti-heroes of spaghetti western classics, Luckslinger is an action-packed romp through the gritty frontier with a unique hip hop twist. Graffiti spraying, vinyl digging, slow drums and jazzy samples give this western a modern and slightly anachronistic flair all its own.
The town of Clovercreek has been robbed blind! Six infamous criminals stole the town’s precious luck charms and it’s up to you to bring them back. You won’t be alone, though. Aside from your lucky bracelet’s abilities, you’ll also have the aid of your feathered friend Duckbridge, distracting enemies for you and grabbing extra health items whenever his duck brain tells him to. Win the day and get paid the golden price for your troubles, because bounty hunters don’t do charity work!
• Explore a pixel art rendition of the Wild West.
• Collect luck and use it to cheat death!
• Enjoy a hip hop soundtrack for a modern twist on spaghetti western aesthetics.
• Receive assistance from your sometimes trusty duck companion.
• Take down outlaws and save the town of Clovercreek from misfortune!
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.