Worms: Battle Islands
Team 17 Digital LTD
Battle up to three other players offline or online on one of six landscape themes, using one of forty classic Worms™ weapons or some of your own creation in the weapons factory.
With sixty single player challenges, five game modes, a powerful level editor and a massive selection of ways to personalise your worm army and customise your game experience, it's a package sky-high on entertainment!
- Offline or online play for up to four players.
- Fully featured online mode with lobbying, leader-boards, in-game messaging, friends lists and downloadable content.
- Build your own devices in the formidable factory.
- Five game modes including Death-match, Racing, Forts, Triathlon and Tactics Mode.
- Build your own island base and add to it with items plundered from opponents.
- A wealth of unlockable content, with more than one hundred items to unlock!
- A host of other features such as an extensive help system, nuclear, jungle and underwater battlefields, and much more!
Memory Stick Duo™ Compatible: 352KB
Wireless Compatible (Ad Hoc Mode): 2-4 Players
Wireless Compatible (Infrastructure Mode): 2-4 Players
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Worms: Battle Islands Developed by Team17 Software Ltd 2009.
Team17 Software and Worms are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Software Limited.
Original Concept by Andy Davidson. Developed and published by Team17 Software Limited.