Bare Knuckle IV (Simplified Chinese, English, Korean, Traditional Chinese)
- PS Plus required for online play
- Supports up to 2 online players with PS Plus
- 1 - 4 players
- Remote Play supported
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Amongst the best beat’em up series ever created, jammin’ ‘90s beats and over the top street beating, the iconic series Streets of Rage comes back with a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.
The all-time classic Streets of Rage, known as Bare Knuckle (ベア・ナックル Bea Nakkuru) in Japan, is a beat ‘em up series known for this timeless gameplay and electronic dance influenced music. Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn visuals and a God tier soundtrack.
Team up with iconic and brand-new characters
Streets of Rage 4 got its iconic characters back: Axel and Blaze teaming up with new sister in arm Cherry Hunter. With some brand-new moves and kickass tracks to take a listen, our heroes are ready to dish out beatdowns to a fledgling group of ill-advised criminals in full force.
Outstanding Hand-Drawn Visuals
Streets of Rage 4 will be the first entry to the core series in 25 years, standing as Axel or Blaze’s glorious return to serving up side-scrolling beatdowns. With lush hand-drawn animations, new combat abilities, and fresh tracks from an amazing team of composers, Streets of Rage 4 will be a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.
Epic line-up of legendary games composers
The Streets of Rage series is known for its electronic dance influenced music around the world.
● Yūzō Koshiro (Streets of Rage 1, 2 & 3, Ys I & II, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Revenge Shinobi, Shenmue I & II, Super Smash Bros. Brawl for 3DS and Wii U & Ultimate, ActRaiser 1 & 2,…)
● Motohiro Kawashima (Streets of Rage 2 & 3, Shinobi II, Batman Returns,…)
● Yoko Shimomura (Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, Kingdom Hearts I, II & III, Super Mario RPG, Legend of Mana, Parasite Eve,…)
● Hideki Naganuma (Jet Set Radio & Future, Super Monkey Ball, Sega Rally 2,…)
● Keiji Yamagishi (Ninja Gaiden, Tecmo Bowl, Captain Tsubasa,…)
● The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
● Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
● Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
● Soundtrack by a wide all-star line up of world-class musicians.
● Braised chicken everywhere.
©SEGA ©2020 Dotemu, all rights reserved. Developed by Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games and Dotemu.
- H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.
- Action, Arcade, Action
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, Korean
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.