Bare Knuckle IV (English/Chinese/Korean Ver.)
H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.
Amongst the best beat’em up series ever created, jammin’ ‘90s beats and over the top street beating, the iconic series Streets of Rage comes back with a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.
The all-time classic Streets of Rage, known as Bare Knuckle (ベア・ナックル Bea Nakkuru) in Japan, is a beat ‘em up series known for this timeless gameplay and electronic dance influenced music. Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn visuals and a God tier soundtrack.
Team up with iconic and brand-new characters
Streets of Rage 4 got its iconic characters back: Axel and Blaze teaming up with new sister in arm Cherry Hunter. With some brand-new moves and kickass tracks to take a listen, our heroes are ready to dish out beatdowns to a fledgling group of ill-advised criminals in full force.
Outstanding Hand-Drawn Visuals
Streets of Rage 4 will be the first entry to the core series in 25 years, standing as Axel or Blaze’s glorious return to serving up side-scrolling beatdowns. With lush hand-drawn animations, new combat abilities, and fresh tracks from an amazing team of composers, Streets of Rage 4 will be a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.
Epic line-up of legendary games composers
The Streets of Rage series is known for its electronic dance influenced music around the world.
● Yūzō Koshiro (Streets of Rage 1, 2 & 3, Ys I & II, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Revenge Shinobi, Shenmue I & II, Super Smash Bros. Brawl for 3DS and Wii U & Ultimate, ActRaiser 1 & 2,…)
● Motohiro Kawashima (Streets of Rage 2 & 3, Shinobi II, Batman Returns,…)
● Yoko Shimomura (Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, Kingdom Hearts I, II & III, Super Mario RPG, Legend of Mana, Parasite Eve,…)
● Hideki Naganuma (Jet Set Radio & Future, Super Monkey Ball, Sega Rally 2,…)
● Keiji Yamagishi (Ninja Gaiden, Tecmo Bowl, Captain Tsubasa,…)
● The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
● Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
● Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
● Soundtrack by a wide all-star line up of world-class musicians.
● Braised chicken everywhere.
©SEGA ©2020 Dotemu, all rights reserved. Developed by Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games and Dotemu.
Offline multiplayer (2-4 players)
Uses DUALSHOCK 4 vibration function
PS4 game can be controlled via PS Vita
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.