UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA
PSN Game Released 16 Aug 2016
While out exploring the galaxy with MOM, BUD’s parental spaceship, she goes to pieces. Literally – MOM’s all over the place. The positioning of that moon was inconsiderate. Now her ship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin.
It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.
• Join this adorable wobbly robot on his fantastical acroBUDic adventure.
• Collect MOM’s ship parts with the help of new friend POD. She likes planets. A lot.
• Explore an entire alien planet filled with excitement and wonder. And a Flungus.
• Walking’s overrated - tuck BUD into Ball mode to boost, bounce and roll around the planet.
• Take to the air and soar between floating islands like a big metal bird with the Power Glider.
• Exercise those green fingers and overcome obstacles by spawning any plant you’ve found with the Floradex 3000.
• Ride giant Starplants into the sky
900MB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.