Victor Vran Overkill Edition
Haemimont Games AD
Full Game Released 6 Jun 2017
Forge your own hero on a quest to liberate the cursed city of Zagoravia. Explore ‘Motörhead: Through the Ages’ - a wild tour through the mythos of the loudest band in the world, and enter the Fractured Worlds, a dimension formed from the fragments of broken realms.
• Experience the complete award-winning action RPG
• Hunt in over 50 locations including whole worlds inspired by Motörhead
• 10 distinct weapon classes including Guitars and Revolvers
• Unlimited gameplay in the Fractured Worlds
• 10 breeds of demon stand in your way
• Face off your enemies in Dynamic Combat
• Choose from 12 game-changing outfits
• Build your own class with combat defining loot
• Summon 19 different demon powers to crush your enemies
• 4 player online, and 2 player couch co-op
• Become the Victor in The Circus PvP arena
• Original soundtrack PLUS music by Motörhead
• Guest starring legendary director Lloyd Kaufman
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Victor Vran © 2017 Haemimont Games AD. The Victor Vran name and logo are trademarks of Haemimont Games AD. © 2017 Motörhead under license to Global Merchandising Services Ltd. Developed and published by Haemimont Games AD. Co-published by Wired Productions.