Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr | Deluxe edition
BIGBEN INTERACTIVE SA
Bundle Released 23 Aug 2018
The Deluxe Edition includes the game and the Digital Deluxe pack.
Digital Deluxe pack:
- An emote
- The soundtrack for the game
- Personalised footprints
- A decoration so you can customise your hub
You are an Inquisitor, the Imperium's most powerful agent. In this Action-RPG developed by the creators of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, search closely in the fortress-monastery, Martyr, and purge it of the Chaos lurking behinds is walls.
- Conduct your investigation on a large number of planets in the Caligari sector and take on hordes of enemies on a variety of terrain.
- Launch yourself into combat with brutal and tactical assaults: use the cover system, destructible environments, controllable towers and vehicles to your advantage.
- Play solo or in co-op mode with 2 players locally and up to 4 online.
This product supports the following languages: English
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
23GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
WARHAMMER 40,000: INQUISITOR – MARTYR © COPYRIGHT GAMES WORKSHOP LIMITED 2018. DEVELOPED BY NEOCORE GAMES, PUBLISHED BY BIGBEN INTERACTIVE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.