May contain in-game purchases
How to Survive 2
505 GAMES S.R.L.
The zombie infection has turned into a worldwide pandemic. You find yourself in Louisiana and your survival chance starts by building a safe camp and becoming a skilled survivalist. Find water, food and shelter and talk to the unconventional locals to make your way around.
- Multiplayer: 4 can play simultaneously online or local.
- Randomized environments: from the unforgiving Mississippi Delta bayous to the abandoned streets of New Orleans.
- Character customization: choose and upgrade your skills as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- A deep crafting system allows you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons.
- Manage your hunger, thirst, energy and inventory weight.
- Set-up, upgrade and protect your camp with upgradeable traps, barricades and workshops.
- Night & day cycle and weather conditions.
- Lots of zombies and wildlife!
- Incredible fun with the gory finish moves and Kovac’s Video Survival Guide.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
4GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©Eko Software 2017. All rights reserved. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l. and/ or its affiliates. All rights reserved.