Sudden Strike 4: The Pacific War
- PS Plus required for online play
- Supports up to 8 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
• Sudden Strike 4: The Pacific War features two new campaigns with a total of 10 missions based on the South-East Asian campaign of World War II.
• Six new doctrine commanders to choose from: on the side of the Imperial Japanese Army, new commanders include navy admiral Soemu Toyoda and Commander of the Southern Expeditionary Army Group, Hisaichi Terauchi. On the Allies side, your options now include the likes of legendary five-star general Douglas MacArthur or Chief of Staff Richard J. Marshall.
• The Pacific War add-on brings new gameplay features to Sudden Strike, such as flame throwers, amphibious vehicles, large controllable aircraft carriers, advanced air combat as well as new unit skills.
• Sudden Strike 4: The Pacific War introduces 51 new vehicle units, including the Amtrac LTV(A)-4, USS Enterprise CV-6, Soko Sagyo Ki (SS-KI) and Shokaku aircraft carrier.
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
650MB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright (c) 2019 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Published by Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Kalypso Media GMBH