Red Thread Games AS
The year is 1923. You play Edward Charles Harden, an American traveller and increasingly unreliable narrator who's come to Norway to find his missing sister. But you're never alone: every step of the way, Edward is accompanied by his ward Lissie, an independent and enigmatic young woman. Together, you must explore a forgotten coastal community nestled amongst the fjords and mountains of rural Norway, in your search for Edward's sister, and unearth the darkness that lies beneath the picturesque surface.
* 'I am not alone': explore 1920s coastal Norway accompanied by a living, breathing, independent companion
* Interact with your companion through a realistic and dynamic dialogue system
* Experience a thrilling tale through the eyes of an increasingly unreliable narrator
* Find your own path through a scenic setting that changes with the weather and Edward's mental state
* 'A story about what lies beneath': piece together a gripping and suspenseful narrative with unexpected twists and turns
5GB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© Red Thread Games AS