May contain in-game purchases
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
PSN Game Released 26 Apr 2016
UNITE AGAINST ANNIHILATION
Lead your elite squad in the fightback to save Earth from a huge alien invasion in this frantic, top down twin-stick shooter.
With hordes of alien creatures swarming across the planet, you’ll need to work together with up to three friends to devise tactics and keep each other alive under mounting pressure.
RUN & GUN:
1. Unleash a devastating array of firepower, shooting and looting Alien hordes in massively destructible environments.
2. Experiment with different player classes, earn skill upgrades and customize weapons and equipment to suit the way you play.
3. Fight alongside your friends, or become a ruthless mercenary to invade other players’ games and cause mayhem.
4. Track your kills and compare statistics against other players.
5. Experience brutal arcade action from the makers of Dead Nation™, RESOGUN™ and Super Stardust™.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Alienation™ ©2016 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Housemarque. “Alienation” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.