The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
PlayStation® Heroes Reunited
Team up with a dashing hero and his sassy sidekick as Jak and Daxter’s fight against dastardly outlaws leaps into the palms of your hands.
Now for the first time on PS Vita, you can get three of the dynamic duo’s greatest ever action-packed adventures in one baddie-bashing bundle:
• Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy™.
• Jak II™: Renegade.
• Jak 3™.
You can also play a bunch of mini-games with the PS Vita touchscreen and earn stacks of PlayStation®Network trophies.
• Buy The Jak and Daxter Trilogy for either PlayStation®Vita or PS3™ and you’ll net the other version AT NO EXTRA COST through Cross-Buy.
Stuff You Should Know
• You need a PlayStation®Vita memory card to play The Jak and Daxter Trilogy.
• You can download each game individually from PlayStation®Store.
• To read up on more Jak and Daxter games, go to eu.playstation.com.
• Note: Cross-Buy feature applies to digital versions of the game only and is not compatible with disc or memory card-based versions.
1 Player, Touchscreen, Rear Touch Pad, Dual Analog Sticks
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
The Jak & Daxter Trilogy ©2011-2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Naughty Dog, Inc. “Jak” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. “Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy”, “Jak II”, and “Jak 3” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. All rights reserved.