Ratchet & Clank™: All 4 One
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Full Game Released 7 Dec 2011
This download requires a minimum of 15GB HDD space.
Title Name: Ratchet & Clank™: All 4 One
Product Name: Ratchet & Clank™: All 4 One
Developer: Insomniac Games
Genre: Action Adventure
With friends like these, who needs enemies?
Marooned on a mysterious alien planet, our heroes Ratchet and Clank have been forced to team up with bumbling Captain Qwark and their arch-enemy Dr Nefarious. Can this unlikely bunch work together to find their way back home? You decide!
• Play as Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark or Dr Nefarious.
• Go solo or team up with friends for some four player co-op madness.
• Let rip with a massive arsenal of zany, futuristic weaponry.
Network Players: 2-4
HDTV Screen Resolution: 720p
DUALSHOCK®3 Vibration Function
• This game is playable in 2D or 3D. To play this game in 3D you will require a 3D TV that supports 3D stereoscopic display and 3D compatible glasses.
• Visit eu.playstation.com to find out more about the Ratchet and Clank™ series on PlayStation®2, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) and PS3™.
Ratchet & Clank™: All 4 One ©2011 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Insomniac Games. “Ratchet & Clank” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. All rights reserved.
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.