Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Full Game Released 16 Apr 2014
Humanity must survive: every man is needed.
Two years have passed since the devastating battle against the Chimera that saved Britain from total destruction. Europe lies in ruins, occupied by Chimeran forces hell-bent on wiping out any traces of mankind. Now, in the wake of their annihilation of Europe, the Chimera’s global offensive can begin…
When the assault on US soil comes, the Chimera are stronger, faster and more vicious than ever. Hope for mankind is fading fast; but with the enemy closing in on all sides, Sergeant Nathan Hale – accompanied by what remains of the elite SRPA military division – must once again stand and fight in a desperate bid for survival.
Are you ready to stand up and be counted?
• Engage in epic single player warfare and pick up the chilling narrative where Resistance: Fall of Man™ left off.
• Take on the Chimeran forces on ravaged US soil and defend entire cities with a devastating arsenal of weapons.
• You need at least 22GB free HDD space on your PlayStation®3 to download this game.
• On-screen text and voice-over support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
• Visit eu.playstation.com to find out more about the Resistance series on PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita.
Please note: you will no longer be able to use the online features of this game.
1-2 Players; HDD: 22GB Minimum; DUALSHOCK®3 Vibration Function; HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Resistance 2 is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Insomniac Games. (c) 2008-2014 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
“DTS” is a registered trademark of DTS, Inc. and “DTS-HD Master Audio” is a trademark of DTS, Inc.