MAIZE is what happens when two scientists misinterpret a memo from the U.S. Government and end up creating, uh, sentient corn. And did we mention the angry condescending Russian robotic teddy bear or the unhinged albino corn stalk with an underbite? It’s a lot to take in.
Locate and decipher clues while exploring an abandoned farm and a not-so-abandoned underground research facility. You may uncover a little something about yourself exploring the mysteries of MAIZE! Or not.
* Immerse yourself in MAIZE’s fully-realized (and extremely odd) environment.
* Engage with a colourful cast of characters.
* Solve puzzles that get more and more silly the further you explore.
* Try and figure out what it is the corn really want, aside from a very good nap.
4GB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright © 2016 Finish Line Games Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Finish Line Games
- Adventure, Puzzle, Unique
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), German, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish