Ghost of Tsushima: Legends (Unlock)
- PS Plus required for online play
- Online play required
- Supports up to 4 online players with PS Plus
- 1 player
- PS4 Pro enhanced
- Remote Play supported
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is a new online co-operative multiplayer* experience inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology. Choose from one of four classes – Samurai, Hunter, Ronin or Assassin – and play with friends or via online matchmaking in a series of two-player story missions or four-player wave-based survival missions. Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is a free download for Ghost of Tsushima owners.
How to access Ghost of Tsushima: Legends:
1) Ghost of Tsushima must be installed on your PS4™ console to play Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
2) Ensure you are connected to PlayStation™Network and have the most recent Ghost of Tsushima patch installed (1.10 or later)
3) Access Ghost of Tsushima: Legends through any of the following:
- Main menu upon boot
- Within the pause menu under ‘Options’
- Talk to Storytellers around Tsushima
- Receive an invite from a friend
*Internet and PlayStation®Plus required to download/play Legends Mode. PS Plus is a paid-for ongoing subscription with a recurring fee charged automatically at the frequency chosen by the consumer at purchase until cancelled.
Ensure you are logged-in to PlayStation™Network and are downloading the Ghost of Tsushima: Legends unlock from the PlayStation™Store matching your game’s region. If you are still encountering errors, please contact support.playstation.com.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.