Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Please note: This game can only be played on a PS Vita system.
If you’re accessing this game on a PS4 or PS3, here's how to download it to your PS Vita:
1. Click the [Download] box, situated to the left of this product description.
2. Switch on your PS Vita system and sign-in to PSN with your PS Plus enabled account.
3. Go to [Download List] on the PS Vita system's menu, where you'll find the game ready for download.
4. Click [Download].
5. Once the game has downloaded, you'll be ready to install and play. Remember, it’s yours to keep until your PlayStation Plus membership ends.
Compatible with PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), PlayStation®Vita.
If we told you that tiny, mysterious creatures exist everywhere but nobody can see them because they’re invisible – would you believe us?
One of our top Japanese engineers, Keni Nakamura, has discovered a way to see things that are hidden from the human eye. An entire new species has been revealed, made up of strange little animals that live among us in every country, town and home across the globe.
Keni calls them Invizimals and he needs your help to complete his research. Try to catch and learn about as many Invizimals as possible and let them go head-to-head in battles. But beware: other people are after this amazing discovery, too.
• Search for Invizimals in your own home with your PSP® or your PS Vita.
• Face off against friends online to evolve and develop new skills.
• Trade your captured Invizimals and build up a customised collection.
• A PSP® camera and an Invizimals™ trap or AR Play Card are required for PSP® gameplay.
• PS Vita gameplay requires a PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately) and at least one AR Play Card.
• If you need any replacement AR Play Cards, you can download them and print them out free of charge from eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar.
• Visit eu.playstation.com to learn more about the Invizimals™ series and the magical world of PlayStation®Network.
1 Player, Memory Stick Duo™ Compatible: 1.5GB minimum space required, Wireless Compatible (Ad Hoc Mode): 2 Players, Wireless Compatible (Infrastructure Mode): 2 Players
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Invizimals™ ©2009 - 2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Novarama Technology S.L.. Invizimals is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.