Generation Zero® - Tactical Equipment Pack
- Online play optional
- 1 player
- 4 network players
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
The Resistance fighters have gotten craftier with their combat techniques, trying out both established and improvised equipment for battle purposes. This particular batch brings both explosive and defensive elements to the battle and can be crafted using materials collected across Östertörn. Additionally, a small amount has been put into your PLUNDRA storage box for experimentation purposes. So head out there and wreak some havoc!
• Molotov Cocktail - A classic in warfare, this improvised incendiary weapon packs an explosive punch on impact
• Remote-Controlled Explosive - Sticky explosive that can be detonated using a remote radio-link trigger
• Portable Machine Gun Turret - A small sentry turret equipped with a machine gun that once deployed, automatically fires at nearby enemies
• Portable Cover - This bullet-resistant but destructible cover allows you to find shelter even in the most open of places, shielding you against oncoming bullets
• Explosive Toy Lure - This cute toy dog attracts unsuspecting machines with loud sounds, and then explodes
- Systemic Reaction AB
- Action, Adventure
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2021 Systemic Reaction. All rights reserved. Published and developed by Systemic Reaction AB. Systemic Reaction and its logotypes are trademarks of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Generation Zero® is a registered trademark or trademark of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Uses Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine. Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine and its logotype are trademarks of Fatalist Development AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.