Compatible with PlayStation®3.
The sequel to the party game phenomenon The Jackbox Party Pack, featuring FIVE fresh, rib-tickling party games! Games include:
1) The runaway hit bluffing game Fibbage 2 (2-8 players) with over 500 brand-new questions, more than 2x the original.
2) The hear-larious sound-effects game Earwax (3-8 players).
3) The absurd art auction game Bidiots (3-6 players), where you draw right there on your phone or tablet.
4) The say-anything, gut-busting Quiplash XL (3-8 players), which includes everything in Quiplash, Quip Pack 1, AND over 100 brand-new prompts.
5) The bomb-defusing nailbiter of a party game, Bomb Corp. (1-4 players).
Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – it's the perfect easy-to-join party starter. No extra controllers needed! And, spectators can join and affect some games by playing as Audience members!
NOTE: This game is local play, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
NOTE: The games included in this pack are in English only.
This product supports the following languages: English
225KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Created & Developed by Jackbox Games, Inc. Game and Software © 2015 Jackbox Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Jackbox Games and the Jackbox Games logo are registered trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. Quiplash, Fibbage, Bidiots, Bomb Corp., and Earwax are trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.