Far Cry 5 - Dead Living Zombies (English/Chinese/Korean Ver.)
- PS Plus required for online play
- In-game purchases optional
- Supports up to 12 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
- 1 player
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Survive the horrors of Dead Living Zombies, the final DLC pack for Far Cry® 5.
Team up with a friend and smash your way through ravenous zombie hordes in 7 thrilling cinematic scenarios.
7 ZOMBIE-MOVIE THEMED MAPS
Picture this: zombies and Far Cry combine in over-the-top cinematic mayhem.
• Experience 7 action-packed movie scripts as pitched by director Guy Marvel.
• Fight the living dead across city rooftops, farmland, military bases, and more.
NEW ZOMBIE ENEMIES
Come face to face with the walking, running, and thundering dead.
• Take down waves of zombies, from agile Gougers to explosive Hot Heads and powerful Behemoths.
Challenge your best score to perfect each map.
• Unlock Score Attack mode for each map, and surpass the best score to earn one, two, or three stars.
• A 3-star rating unlocks weapons and gear you can bring back to the main campaign.
Also available in the Far Cry® 5 Gold Edition and Season Pass.
In order to play with this additional content, it is necessary to first purchase game disc or full game from PlayStation™Store that is sold separately and update your game with the most recent online update.
This program or data to be applied to existing program is only compatible with Asia version (official product) which is distributed by SIE or other official distributors. Compatibility with program or data from other region is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Based on Crytek’s original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli. Powered by Crytek’s technology “CryEngine”.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
- Ubisoft Entertainment
WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS MATERIAL WHICH MAY OFFEND AND MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED, CIRCULATED, SOLD, HIRED, GIVEN, LENT, SHOWN, PLAYED OR PROJECTED TO A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS