Blast Off full game (English Ver.)
minis Released 01.12.2009
Blast Off is an interstellar arcade game featuring gravity fields, lost astronauts and bizarre planetary systems. Use your rocket ship to rescue astronauts and carry them through the warpgate to safety. But be careful! The ever-present force of gravity can help you on your journey, but can also bring you crashing down.
Each planet and celestial body within a level has a gravity effect which must be accounted for. This gravity must be used to the player’s advantage in combination with rocket boost power and directional control. Various hazards must be avoided, and if the ship crashes into an object the mission fails.
- 45 missions across four difficulty settings
- Planets and Asteroids will have gravity and attract the ship, allowing players to float around the level
- Black Holes will attract the ship with even more ferocity
- White Holes have a reverse gravity field, pushing the ship away
- Mission success is ranked on several factors: remaining fuel, remaining air, astronauts collected
- Awarded Silver, Gold or Brick medals based on final mission outcome
Good luck, and Blast Off!
This content is compatible with PlayStation®3 and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable).
Content file size：
Game and software © 2009 Halfbrick Studios.
Halfbrick Studios and its logo are trademarks of Halfbrick Studios Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
One time fee for use or downloads on up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are compatible with the content and associated with the purchasing account.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement.