- PS Plus required for online play
- Supports up to 4 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
- 1 player
- PS4 VersionDUALSHOCK 4 vibration
When times get tough, tenacious Resistance fighters need to find more creative ways to keep their armory stocked with effective weapons. With less ammo around, the Resistance of Östertörn have started building their own weapons to keep fighting the machine invasion. Despite their more makeshift nature, these new weapons are proving to be both efficient and deadly.
Mid-tier versions of these three resistance weapons can be found in the PLUNDRA storage box in Östertörn. If this is your first time playing the game, you will find them in the storage box at the Iboholmen Church. Higher tier versions of the weapons can also be found by taking the fight to the machines and looting the weapons from their wreckage. These weapons are:
• Resistance Pitchfork - At first glance it could be dismissed as a simple farmer’s tool, but this pitchfork has been reinforced and transformed into an effective Resistance weapon. The pitchfork has excellent reach, which is great for doing damage from a safer distance.
• Resistance Heavy Bow - Built using scavenged machine parts, this heavy bow packs a powerful punch, but requires more skill to use. The enhanced power of the bow also allows it to fire heavy, modified arrows, making this a versatile tool.
• Resistance Flamethrower - While it may look like an accident waiting to happen, the flamethrower's powerful napalm fuel causes massive damage to machines by sticking to them while it burns, quickly melting its vulnerable internal parts.
Special weapon ammo and attachments include:
• Resistance Standard Arrow - A regular arrow that does a lot of damage to components but is weak against armor.
• Resistance Explosive Arrow - A special type of arrow that explodes on impact, dealing extra explosive damage to its target.
• Resistance Flare Arrow - An arrow with an emergency flare attached. The lit flare will lure any enemy's attention and fire away from you and onto the flare, even if that flare is now pinned to another machine.
• 3-Pin Makeshift Bow Sight - This 3-Pin Bow sight features three pins calibrated to hit at a certain distance, working best when the distance to the target is known.
• Large Flamethrower Tank - A larger tank that can hold more fuel, letting you relentlessly melt enemy machines for longer without needing to refuel.
- Fatalist Technologies AB
- Action, Adventure
© 2019 Systemic Reaction. All rights reserved. Published and developed by Systemic Reaction AB. Systemic Reaction and its logotypes are trademarks of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Generation Zero® is a registered trademark or trademark of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Uses Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine. Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine and its logotype are trademarks of Fatalist Development AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.