Bubsy: Paws on Fire!
PSN Game Released 16 May 2019
Oinker P. Hamm is determined to capture every animal in the universe for his “Amazootorium.” Bubsy, fearing mostly for himself, is just as determined to stop him. Two archrivals, stitched together by the cruel knitting needles of fate. No matter who emerges victorious, there is one thing we know for certain: There’s going to be a whole lot of yarn along the way.
• Four playable characters, each with their own unique mechanics! Fly and shoot your way through the air as The Woolie, take it underground with Arnold’s bonus levels, or run your way to victory with Bubsy and Virgil Reality!
• An all-new story featuring the unlikely alliance between Bubsy and his archrivals, The Woolies!
• Over 100 levels set across three different worlds!
• A shop with costumes and cosmetics, all of which players can unlock just by playing the game. There are no in-game purchases!
• Full Audio: English Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese
3GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Published by Accolade. ©2019 Billion Soft (Hong Kong) Limited. Accolade is a registered trademark of Billion Soft (Hong Kong) Limited. ©2019 Choice Provisions. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.