Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Game Released 14 Aug 2013
CRACK OPEN FIENDISHLY INGENIOUS BOXES
Dodge sneaky, snappy traps to bust open a series of incredible augmented reality boxes and scoop up the prizes inside.
Stacks of cryptic crates and puzzling packages appear wherever you point your PS Vita system’s rear camera. Tap, flick and search every corner of each fun-filled box for hidden switches and secret mechanisms. Pop open the packages to collect points, prizes and declare victory in an ultimate showdown of man vs box.
• Challenge Boxes: Create your own tricky packages to drive your buddies loco.
• Inbox Deliveries: Test your skills with the toughest boxes on the planet delivered direct to your Open Me!™ Inbox. Open them for big kudos and even bigger bonuses.
Bits you need to know
• You need a PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately) to play.
• Enhance your game by visiting eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar-cards to download a free, printable Open Me!™ Marker or replacement AR Play Cards.
• Check out the Open Me!™ Game Guide for top tips – just tap the question mark icon in the game’s LiveArea™.
1 Player, Ad Hoc Mode 2 Players, Network Features, 600MB Minimum Space Required, Touchscreen, Front Camera, Rear Camera, Front and Rear Camera, Motion Sensor, Microphone.
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Open Me™ ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by PlayStation C.A.M.P. “Open Me” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.