- 1 player
- 1 player
Olija is a game about Faraday's quest, a man shipwrecked then trapped in the mysterious country of Terraphage. Armed with a legendary harpoon, he and other castaways try to leave this hostile country to return to their homelands.
Through adventurous exploration, narration and razor sharp combat, the player will discover a strange world and its inhabitants, including Olija, an enigmatic lady that Faraday finds himself bound to over time. Inspired by swashbuckling tales and cinematic adventure games, Olija is a story about facing the unknown in adversity.
- Explore a mysterious and handcrafted world inspired by sailor's legends and Asian fantasy.
- Wield the Harpoon of legend and rethink movement through platforming, puzzle and combat.
- Rescue fellow castaways and meet curious characters to learn more about Terraphage and the enigmatic Olija.
- Beautiful melancholic soundtrack inspired by Flamenco, lo-fi and traditional Japanese music.
- Craft magic hats!
- Devolver Digital
- Action, Adventure
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), German, Russian, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.