If you're a PlayStation Plus member, you can download this item at no extra cost and it's yours to keep until your membership ends. Not a member yet? Join PlayStation Plus now.
Compatible with PlayStation®3.
The legendary game, Spelunker™, is back, pairing all-new levels and features with the technically challenging gameplay that made it famous. Evade enemies, unlock vaults and amass treasure as you wind deep below the surface of the earth.
Play with up to 6 players online explore with a friend or race to the finish! Experience all-new 3D graphics or go retro and explore in 2D. What awaits the nimble Spelunker who completes all 100 stages?
- A cult favorite in Japan! 2009 PlayStation®Store Top Sales Award.
- Gaming’s legendary, weakest character is back and ready for action!
- 10 captivating worlds, each with unique terrain features.
- 100 massive caverns with multiple rounds of difficulty to test the most avid explorers.
- Hoards of enemies, including all-new boss characters and the famous nasty ghosts.
- Dozens of natural threats, including boulders, steam vents, waterfalls and avalanches.
- Now with 10 challenging Championship Area bonus stages!
- More ways to die than you can count…
1MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080p
Network Players 2-6
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©1983-1984 Timothy G. Martin. ©1985-2012 Tozai, Inc.
Spelunker is a trademark of Timothy G. Martin and Tozai Games is a trademark of Tozai, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries.