Railway Empire - Germany
- 1 player
- Remote Play supported
Marked by the revolts and rebellions of the March Revolution, the German petty states are on the brink of economic collapse. However, with the appearance of the first private trains, cross-border connections are increasingly growing, linking the larger cities and creating industrial centers that will lift the troubled country.
• New scenario - Patchwork (1850 - 1870)
• Map expansion: Germany (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
• 10 historical engines such as the Adler and the Rhein
• More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. canned kraut and cuckoo clocks) and 59 new cities
• New songs and reworked city buildings as well as an update of the characters and German signaling signs
• Exclusive ‘concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map).
- Kalypso Media GMBH
- Simulation, Strategy
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.