- 1 player
- 1 player
Experience the bittersweet emotion of character Sam as he takes a meditative trip to a place he hasn’t visited in fifteen years, where a specter of his past unexpectedly emerges and forces him to confront old truths in new ways. Hand-drawn art and a carefully selected soundtrack of lo-fi music accompany you on this thought-provoking exploration of memories both fond and sorrowful.
Blending a heartfelt narrative with psychological commentary, Memories of East Coast challenges players to consider alternate perspectives on loss, grief and sickness, layering complex themes for full immersion without any character art. This is a personal journey, colored by nostalgia and brought to full bloom within the player’s own mind.
• Explore a heartfelt narrative presented in visual novel style.
• Learn the truth of Sam’s troubled and bittersweet past.
• Gain insight into real-world issues through alternate perspectives.
• Immerse yourself in nostalgic hand-drawn art.
• Enjoy lo-fi music selected to match the mood of each scene.
This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game.
- PS4, PS5
- Screen Languages:
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.