SAIRENTO VR (Simplified Chinese, English, Korean)
- PS Plus required for online play
- PS VR, PS Camera and PS Move controller required
- Supports up to 2 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
- 2 PS Move motion controllers supported
- 1 player
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
In Sairento VR, you play as a cyber ninja. Chosen to be a Silent One for your outstanding character and trained by a sensei skilled in the art of ancient Japanese martial arts and modern fighting, you not only wield a mean katana, but are also skillful with guns and projectile weapons. Built for non-stop slash and shoot action, Sairento VR aims to set a new standard in VR games in terms of excitement and engagement.
• Have fun slashing and shooting away by yourself in single-player Missions or co-
operate with others in online 2 players PVE mode.
• A complete locomotion system - Walk or run, leap 15 feet into the air, perform
multiple jumps, run across walls, power slide across the floor and perform back flips
like only a true action super star could.
• Engage enemies using our innovative combat system, allowing you to fight in slow
motion and parry incoming projectiles like a boss.
• Cut your enemies down with blade beams from your katana or simply do it the old
fashioned way. Blast them to smithereens with good old fashioned guns. Demolish
them with explosive arrows. Take them down with kunais and shurikens or slaughter
them with a glaive. It's entirely up to you.
• Keep upgrading your abilities and weapons as you accumulate experience from
completing missions. Become the true ninja warrior hero you've always wanted to
• Traverse a reimagined futuristic Japan in unique oriental locations. There are 14
locations in all to unleash your inner ninja - Street, Hall, Shrine, Corporation, Alley,
Train, Observatory, Arena, Cemetary, Labs, Warehouse, Incinerator, Hangar,
• Soak yourself in blood-pumping, exhilarating music as you become God in your
own action movie.
© 2019 Mixed Realms Pte Ltd. Licensed to and published by SCRYSOFT
- Action, Action, Shooter
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, Korean
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.