Agility – Situational Survival Skill
- PS Plus required for online play
- Supports up to 8 online players with PS Plus
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Increase the speed at which you can climb, vault and move while crouched in The Last of Us™ Remastered multiplayer modes.
Once fully upgraded, this skill will make you near impossible to detect while moving.
• This skill is also available in the Situational Survival Skills Bundle – downloadable from PlayStation®Store.
• This skill needs to be levelled up in-game to unlock its maximum benefit.
• Visit eu.playstation.com for more details on the genre-defining survival action smash hit The Last of Us™.
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
The Last of Us™ Remastered ©2014 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Created and developed by Naughty Dog, Inc. “The Last of Us” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
- Action, Adventure