Far Cry 5 - Lost On Mars (English/Chinese/Korean Ver.)
Journey into space with "Lost on Mars", the second DLC pack for Far Cry® 5. Leave Earth behind and go toe-to-claw against Martian arachnids to save the world from an alien invasion.
Soar over the dunes and canyons of Mars with a jet pack, blast deadly arachnids with lasers - and save mankind while you’re at it.
ALL NEW MARS LOCATION
• An otherworldly adventure on the fourth planet from the sun.
• New Arachnid enemies, an alien threat unlike aanything seen in Far Cry before.
• Revisit Nick Rye and Hurk from Far Cry 5’s main campaign in a whole new story.
ALIEN TECHNOLOGY FOR AN ALIEN THREAT
Strange and incredible new weapons and gear, including:
• Blaster of Disaster – A single-shot space gun made of trusty alien hardware.
• Hellfire – Fires 15 bouncing laser balls, inflicting serious damage.
• Morphinator – Turn predators into prey … with an explosive twist.
• Defy gravity and blast across Mars with your Space Jets
Also available in the Far Cry® 5 Gold Edition and Season Pass.
In order to play with this additional content, it is necessary to first purchase game disc or full game from PlayStation™Store that is sold separately and update your game with the most recent online update.
This program or data to be applied to existing program is only compatible with Asia version (official product) which is distributed by SIE or other official distributors. Compatibility with program or data from other region is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Based on Crytek’s original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli. Powered by Crytek’s technology “CryEngine”.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
Purchased content or services are not refundable or transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS MATERIAL WHICH MAY OFFEND AND MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED, CIRCULATED, SOLD, HIRED, GIVEN, LENT, SHOWN, PLAYED OR PROJECTED TO A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS