Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) full game (English/Korean/Japanese Ver.)
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Never Alone is an atmospheric puzzle platformer for 1- or 2-players built in partnership with the Alaska Native community. It delves deeply into the traditional lore of the Iñupiat people of Alaska to present a unique game experience.
• Play as both Girl and Fox - the two must work together to overcome challenges as each has unique skills and abilities. A second player can join at any time for local co-op play.
• Explore perilous Arctic environments and fight against gale-force winds, blizzards, and treacherous mountains.
• Meet fascinating characters from Iñupiaq stories - Manslayer, the Little People, Helping Spirits, Blizzard Man and more. Never Alone was crafted in partnership with Alaska Native elders and storytellers for true authenticity.
• Hear the story of the game as told by a master Iñupiat storyteller in the Iñupiaq language -- a first for a commercial video game.
• Unlock special Insights to share their wisdom, stories and perspective of the Iñupiat people.
© 2014 Upper One Games LLC. All rights reserved.
One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with purchasing account.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
Purchased content or services are not refundable or transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.