CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Christmas Pack-75%Offer price, $1.24. Original price, $4.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Easter Pack-75%Offer price, $1.24. Original price, $4.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Keep Warm Pack-75%Offer price, $2.49. Original price, $9.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Lunar New Year Pack-75%Offer price, $1.24. Original price, $4.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: New Years Pack-75%Offer price, $3.74. Original price, $14.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Runway Pack-75%Offer price, $2.49. Original price, $9.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Sci-Fi Noir Pack-75%Offer price, $1.24. Original price, $4.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Supporter Pack-75%Offer price, $2.49. Original price, $9.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Vruumba Pack #1-75%Offer price, $1.24. Original price, $4.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Wedding Pack-75%Offer price, $0.99. Original price, $3.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Winter Pack-75%Offer price, $0.49. Original price, $1.99. CostumeFirst Class Trouble: Working Heroes Pack-75%Offer price, $1.99. Original price, $7.99.
This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game.
First Class Trouble is a party game where players must work together and against each other to survive a disaster.
Whether you play as one of the human Residents or the rebellious Personoids, you will have to use your wit (and the occasional flying champagne bottle) to stay alive. In First Class Trouble you either deceive or deduce your way to victory in a charming, yet unsettling and often mischievous environment. Whether you do it sober or with a slight buzz, First Class Trouble will serve you a dangerous cocktail of difficult decisions and whacky possibilities.
The goal is to shut down the Central Artificial Intelligence Network, also known as CAIN, of the luxurious intergalactic cruise ship ISS Alithea before it and its loyal Personoids take control of the ship.
Two Roles: Trust and Deceive
Collect information about the passengers and deduce who you can trust and who to avoid. Collaborate with your fellow residents to eliminate the suspected Personoids before engaging in the shutdown of CAIN.
Lie, disrupt and deceive your way through the ship among the residents to either reach CAIN and unleash its full potential or kill off the remaining residents to secure control of the vessel. Use your unique skills to communicate and navigate the ship in the shadows and kill off residents when they pose a threat to your identity.
• Character & Vruumba Customization - Aboard the ISS Alithea, the customization possibilities are endless. Shop for new clothes and accessories in the onboard mall using your hard-earned Infinity Coins. Use your spare cash to pimp that Vruumba (Trademark not pending) of yours!
• Endless Kill Scenarios - The ISS Alithea is the ultimate playground for happy accidents. Explore new ways to eliminate both friend and foe in each level. Environmental hazards such as fires, bad wiring and poorly hanging chandeliers can all be used to get rid of your fellow passengers when you find it convenient.
• Physicalized Interactions & Items - Interact with your fellow residents and personoids in unlimited, physicalized ways. Whack your friend to the end of the pool with the racket or simply nudge that foe into the fire and look away for a while.
• Enhance social deduction and interactions through in-game proximity based voice chat, ingame text chat and emote wheel functionality
• Several levels with unique themes and styles, along with items & interactions specific for them
• 6 player multiplayer
If you already own the PS4™ version of this game, you can get the PS5™ digital version at no extra cost and you do not need to purchase this product. Owners of a PS4™ disc copy must insert it into the PS5™ every time they want to download or play the PS5™ digital version. PS4™ game disc owners who buy the PS5™ Digital Edition disc-free console will not be able to get the PS5™ version at no extra cost.
- PS4, PS5
- VERSUS EVIL, LLC.
- Screen Languages:
- Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Thai
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.