PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under age 12.
This item includes some VR content. PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required to experience VR functionality.
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
Downward Spiral: Horus Station takes players through a lost vessel abandoned by its crew with a complete focus on visual storytelling for single player or two player online co-op. Players will have to piece together the plot through observation and interpretation as they navigate the derelict space station's environmental storytelling, accompanied by the electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo. In addition to Horus Station’s story campaign, there’s eight-player PvP and PvE multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Horde and Survivor challenges.
• Atmospheric and mysterious solo or two player online co-op zero-g sci-fi thriller
• A complete environmental storytelling experience without dialogue or cinematics
• Totally new way to experience movement in zero g
• Electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo
• Optional Explorer mode removes threats leaving the story and puzzles
• Playable in Flat or VR mode
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
Online Play (Optional)
Enhanced play with 2 PS Move controllers
© 2018 3rd Eye Studios. Downward Spiral™ is a trademark of 3rd Eye Studios. All other trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners.Downward Spiral: Horus Station features optional Virtual Reality support.