PSN Game Released Oct 29, 2013
Proteus is a game about exploration and immersion in a dream-like island world where the soundtrack is created by your surroundings. The primary means of interaction is simply your presence in the world and how you observe it.
Each unique, procedurally generated island is home to shy creatures, tranquil valleys and enchanted ruins.
• A melodic, meditative space to explore, with many subtle secrets to discover.
• Dynamic soundtrack by award-winning composer David Kanaga follows the mood of the world.
• A distinctive 2D-but-3D graphical style with wild shifting palettes that sits somewhere between 8-bit videogames and modernist painting.
• Save system encodes world data into postcards, allowing islands to be saved and revisited.
• The PlayStation®Vita System version of Proteus introduces GPS-generated islands, gyro camera mode and the ability to interact with your surroundings via the touchscreen.
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS®Vita versions!
Rear Touch Pad
Location Data Acquisition Service
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Proteus ™ and © Ed Key and David Kanaga. Licensed by Curve Digital.