Just Cause 3: Mech Land Assault
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
This content pack includes a brand new island, missions, challenges, two heavily armed Mech’s equipped with the GRIP Gravity Weapon, the Bavarium Power Core energy rifle and a Rebel Mech buddy, all of which can be carried over into the main game.
- Liberate the brand new island province of Lacrima.
- Rescue and arm the rebel prisoners to defeat the Black Hand in an all new storyline and missions.
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech’s and drive them anywhere in Medici
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s Force Pulse attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Just Cause 3 © 2015 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Developed by Avalanche Studios. Published by Square Enix Ltd. Just Cause 3 and the Just Cause logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
- Square Enix LTD