- Remote Play supported
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
When Penny dies under mysterious circumstances, she wakes up and finds herself filling in for DEATH HIMSELF! This temp job comes with a new power - the ability to flip between the worlds of the living and the dead! In this puzzling platformer, she’ll need that - and her wits - if she ever hopes to unravel the mystery of her demise.
Leap between platforms, solve puzzles and help the dead rest in peace by possessing the living and making them dance around at your merest whim in this comedy adventure game by Zoink Games, with writing by the Eisner-award winning Ryan North.
- Flip between worlds: Move swiftly between the living and the dead.
- Possess the living: Control their limbs and read their minds to solve puzzles.
- Play as Death: You're just a temp, but the ultimate power of life and death is in your hands.
- Dive into a rich, colorful world: Explore vivid environments in a pop-up book style and make your way through a completely original storyline!
3GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Flipping Death © 2018 Zoink AB
- ZOINK AB
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Screen Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish