PSN Game Released 12 Feb 2019
Inspired by the classic computer game from our childhood - as well as sudoku and picross - Minesweeper Genius is a brain teaser that will challenge your mind and logical thinking.
Enjoy the classic computer game, with a twist! Guide Aristotle safely through the minefield by calculating where the mines are located and using special tiles with unique behaviours, like jumping over mines.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Read the numbers to calculate how many mines there are in each column and each line
• Flag the tiles which contain a mine
• Then move the minesweeper genius to the portal!
• Our procedural generator can create an unlimited number of random levels
• Mixes the mechanics of sudoku, nonogram (picross) and minesweeper
• Absolutely no guessing or luck involved
200MB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright © 2017 Mother Gaia Studio