Streets Of Rage 4
- PS Plus required for online play
- Supports up to 2 online players with PS Plus
- 1 - 4 players
- Remote Play supported
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Streets of Rage is a beat ‘em up series known for its timeless gameplay and electronic dance influenced music. Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn visuals and a God tier soundtrack.
Team up with iconic and brand-new characters
Axel, Blaze, and Adam teaming up with new brother and sister in arms Floyd Iraia and Cherry Hunter to clean up the streets.
Outstanding Hand-Drawn Visuals and Soundtracks
With lush hand-drawn animations, new combat abilities, and fresh tracks from an amazing team of composers, Streets of Rage 4 will be a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.
● Clean up the city by yourself or with another friend online!
● Team up to 4 people offline to take the city back!
● Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
● 12 former Streets of Rage characters unlockable and playable in pixel versions.
● Play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games!
- Action, Arcade, Action
- Screen Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©SEGA. ©2020 Dotemu, all rights reserved. Developed by Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games and Dotemu