Head back to where it all began for two of the galaxy’s greatest heroes and join Ratchet and Clank in their first big adventure.
When robot model B5429671 – or Clank to his friends – makes a daring escape from the production line, wisecracking Lombax mechanic Ratchet’s dreams of adventure suddenly explode into life. In return for fixing his ship, Ratchet tags along on Clank’s mission to stop dastardly Chairman Drek and his fiendish plan to destroy entire worlds and repopulate the universe with his own species, the Blarg.
Now, armed with a whole host of amazing gadgets and high-powered weaponry, the unlikely duo must race through outer space and save the galaxy, one planet at a time.
• Load up with an arsenal of explosive weapons and out-of-this-world gadgets as you take on waves of merciless enemies.
• Pilot a whole host of spaceships and vehicles as you race from planet to planet.
• Take control of both Ratchet and Clank and meet a cast of outrageous characters.
• Enjoy hilarious cinematic movies in between the action.
• This PlayStation®2 classic is remastered in laser-sharp high definition for PlayStation®3.
• Buy this game for PS Vita or PS3™ to get it for both systems.
• After purchasing, head to your “Download List” and you’ll find this product ready to be downloaded.
• This PlayStation®2 classic is playable in 2D or 3D. To play in 3D you will require a 3D TV that supports 3D stereoscopic display and 3D compatible glasses.
• On-screen text and voice-over support: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
• This game is also available to buy as part of The Ratchet & Clank™ Trilogy on PlayStation®Store.
1 Player; 2.4GB minimum space required; SIXAXIS™ Motion Sensitive; DUALSHOCK®3 Vibration Function; HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Ratchet & Clank™ ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Insomniac Games and Idol Minds. “Ratchet & Clank” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. All rights reserved.