Head back to where it all began with Ratchet and Clank in their first three smash-hit adventures and fight to save the galaxy one planet at a time.
• Ratchet & Clank™
When robot model B5429671 – or Clank to his friends – escapes from the production line, wisecracking Lombax mechanic Ratchet’s dreams of space adventure suddenly explode into life.
• Ratchet & Clank™ 2
As the newest Megacorp Commando, Ratchet and sidekick Clank must set out in pursuit of a shadowy thief, battle crews of hired goons and unravel the mystery of a mutant force that threatens to devour the galaxy.
• Ratchet & Clank™ 3
Hordes of vicious Tyhrranoids are rampaging across Ratchet’s home planet of Veldin under the command of robotic super-villain Dr Nefarious and it’s up to Ratchet – the newest sergeant in the Galactic Rangers – and his trusty sidekick to stop him.
• Load up with explosive weapons and gadgets as you take on waves of merciless enemies.
• Pilot a whole host of spaceships and vehicles as you race from planet to planet.
• Take the action online with Ratchet & Clank™ 3 multiplayer games for up to eight players.
• This PlayStation®2 classic is remastered in laser-sharp high definition for PlayStation®3.
• Buy this game for PS Vita or PS3™ to get it for both systems.
• After purchasing, head to your “Download List” and you’ll find this product ready to be downloaded.
• This PlayStation®2 classic is playable in 2D or 3D. To play in 3D you will require a 3D TV that supports 3D stereoscopic display and 3D compatible glasses.
• On-screen text and voice-over support: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
• Set a course to eu.playstation.com to find out more about the Ratchet & Clank™ series.
1-2 Players; 9.4GB minimum space required; SIXAXIS™ Motion Sensitive; DUALSHOCK®3 Vibration Function; HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p, Network Players 2-8 Players, 3D compatible
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems and 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
The Ratchet & Clank™ Trilogy ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Insomniac Games and Idol Minds. “Ratchet & Clank” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. All rights reserved.