Wonderbook™: Diggs Nightcrawler™
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Bring crime-solving to life in your living room as you help private eye Diggs Nightcrawler crack his toughest ever case.
Open your Wonderbook™ and get ready to star in a breathtaking detective story with laughs, surprises and adventure on every page. As Diggs’ trusty sidekick, you’ll need to search crime scenes, solve puzzles and outwit crafty characters as the stunning Library City pops up and unfolds, right before your eyes.
Can you unscramble the mystery of who bumped Humpty Dumpty off the wall?
• Tilt, rotate, fold and brush your Wonderbook™ and use your voice to hunt for clues on a gripping interactive adventure.
• Use your sleuthing skills to catch the crook who’s behind Humpty’s downfall and is also stealing the pages of other well-loved tales.
• Grab your PlayStation®Move motion controller and use it as a virtual handheld camera to complete bonus challenges.
• To use this download, you will need a Wonderbook™ peripheral, a PlayStation®Move motion controller and a PlayStation®Eye camera.
• Find out more about Wonderbook™: Diggs Nightcrawler™ and other Wonderbook™ titles at eu.playstation.com/wonderbook.
1 Player, HDD: 800MB Minimum, HDTV Screen Resolution: 720p, PlayStation®Move Required, Wonderbook™ Required
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Wonderbook™: Diggs Nightcrawler™ ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe and Moonbot Studios. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SCEE London Studio, Moonbot Studios and Exient Limited. “Diggs Nightcrawler” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe and Moonbot Studios. Augmented Reality Book Technology ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. “Wonderbook” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.