Sony Interactive Entertainment
PlayStation®Plus members - This item is available at a discounted price through the PlayStation®Store only. You will not receive your member discount if you purchase this item in game.
Blast Factor™ is a physics-based action game which takes players into a fierce microbiological arena to guide a nano-machine against viral swarms. Proceed from specimen to specimen, waging microscopic war against an array of deadly viruses. Tilt the SIXAXIS™ controller to send ripples through the arena that shove enemies into groups, and then blast ‘em into catastrophic chain explosions for big points! Immersive high adrenaline arcade action in full HD at 1080p.
• Full HD at 1080p – High resolution high adrenaline arcade action.
• Self Adjusting Difficulty – As you play better, the game moves you to the next level with a higher difficulty setting. If it gets too tough the game will automatically ease the difficulty in the next level.
• Integral use of SIXAXIS™ wireless controller – By tilting left and right, gamers can create tidal waves to propel enemies across the screen.
• Global Online Rankings – Gamers will be able to check their rank versus the world.
• Trophy Support - Earn Trophies as you blast your way through the game's 90 levels.
Full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP. This game supports displays ranging from standard definition to full HD (1080p) displays.
Purchase and use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions, and other terms and conditions located at www.us.playstation.com/termsofuse. If you do not wish to accept all those terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Blast Factor is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Bluepoint Games. © 2006 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. SIXAXIS is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.