Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
»Trüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game. Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960's parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist Hans Tannhauser. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural Germany. Because, that's where you end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
• Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it's a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game.
• Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
• Handmade miniature scenery!
• Full voice acting in both English and Deutsch!
• Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
• Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Offline single player
Uses DUALSHOCK 4 vibration function
PS4 game can be controlled via PS Vita
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Trüberbrook is developed by btf and published by Headup GmbH. Copyright © 2017 - 2019 btf GmbH.