Tactics V: 'Obsidian Brigade'
From Nothing Game Studios
PSN Game Released Aug 9, 2019
Tactics V: 'Obsidian Brigade' is a retro-style tactical turn-based video game in homage to console tactical RPGs from the 1990s. Its set in an in-house fantasy setting with it's own lore and magic, It also uses techniques to convert to a 2D isometric look from 3D assets.
• Robust combat system (with many mechanics: facing, targeting styles, actions, delayed actions, reactions)
• World map navigation.
• 50 hand crafted levels
• 80 scripted scenes/battles
• 25+ hours and new game plus
• 3 ½ tiers of gear/weaponry
• 13 unique unlockable classes
• 50 skills (proficiencies, abilities, power casting unlockable)
• 140 powers (Elemental magic, close range, Archery, Imbue poisons, etc.)
• Optional cooperative main-game via assigning troops to another controller during deployment
• Training option allowing a non-fatal combat to be controlled by player(s) or AI to gain XP and Skill points
• Optional Alternate top-down perspective available
© 2019 From Nothing Game Studios. All Rights Reserved.