Layers of Fear VR
- PS VR, PS Camera & PS Move controller required
- 2 PS Move motion controllers supported
- 1 player
- PS4 Pro enhanced
Layers of Fear VR is a psychedelic horror game that pulls you into the depths of insanity. Now the critically acclaimed terror brings its constantly changing Victorian mansion to a tangibly horrifying Virtual Reality.
Delve deep into the mind of an insane painter and discover the secret of his madness. Uncover the visions, fears and horrors that entwine the painter and finish the masterpiece he has strived so long to create.
Layers of Fear VR is a first-person horror game built on a rich, dark story. Explore an environment overflowing with macabre artwork and unravel secrets through twisted puzzles. Take control of a painter
seeking to create his magnum opus… before losing his mind in the process.
The psychological horror of Layers of Fear will leave you questioning your own eyes and mind. Dare you help paint a true Masterpiece of fear? Put on your VR headset and discover what awaits…
PSYCHEDELIC VR HORROR
• Terrifying twists and turns will leave you uncertain of what is real
• Explore the depths of madness within the painter’s mind
• A sense of insanity means each turn of the camera may completely change the look of your surroundings
• Explore the environment to uncover the details of the painter’s dark and tragic past
• Uncover new secrets and details thanks to the VR technology
• Search through the Victorian mansion, follow the dark visions and see the story and secrets unfold
VICTORIAN VIRTUAL REALITY
• Explore a game world inspired by masterpiece paintings, architecture and décor from the 19th century
• Numerous pieces of original art and music flesh out the story and environment
• The ever-changing Victorian-era mansion keeps you in suspense
In addition, on PS5™ consoles: PlayStation Camera adaptor for PS Camera is required (no purchase necessary) go to Playstation.com/camera-adaptor.
- Bloober Team
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.