Don Bradman cricket 14
Big Ant Studios
PSN Game Released Jun 3, 2014
- Intuitive controls that allow for line and length deliveries without pitch markers and realistic shot control when batting.
- Take a 16 year old aspiring cricketer through the ranks to international glory in Career mode.
- Fully customise you play experience, setup tours, competitions, create players, teams and even umpires in the Cricket Academy.
- Access thousands of Community created players and teams, ready for download and use in the game.
- Hone your skills to perfection in the Practise nets before taking to the field.
- Dynamic time of day, weather and pitch wear that will keep you on edge, as no two matches play the same.
-Continue your match whenever you want with the unique Online Save System.
- The most realistic physics ever seen in a Cricket game including thin edges, bat pad catches, intimidating bouncers and much more.
6MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-2
Copyright 2014 Big Ant Studios